This year we have another free three-part series for you and your youth group! You will hear from YQ Director Kait Giddings on updates for the YQ Retreats coming this spring, sing along with Briercrest Worship and hear from main speaker AJ Crocker on the theme of Psalm 23. We hope this series serves your group well and prepares you for what’s to come this spring!
The series can be found right here on our website. All video’s will be available for download to make it easier to watch during your youth night. Enjoy!
Videos will be relased February 17th, 2023!
Talk One: Knowing the Shepherd’s Voice
- 1 Samuel 3
- John 10:1-5
- Psalm 23: 1-3
- Tell your friends the funniest dog story from your life. Unless you have a sheep story, then tell the sheep story!
- Have you ever felt like a Bible passage has really spoken to you? If so, what passage was that and why was it so significant?
- What is your Bible reading rhythm right now? Be honest!
Talk Two: Trusting the Shepherd's Voice
- Daniel 3 - Shadrack, Meshack, and Abednego
- Matthew 12:26-31
- Psalm 23:4-5
- We all get lost. Tell your friends about a time when you were literally lost.
- What are the things in your life that distract you from Jesus?
- Like Peter, we all make mistakes. Tell your friends about a time when you had too little faith.
Talk Three: Following the Shepherd's Voice
- 1 Samuel 17
- Mark 10:17-31
- Psalm 23: 5b-6
- Are you a die-hard fan of something? Like, you have made a decision and are not turning back? Tell your friends what that would be.
- Have you ever been faced with a Fork-in-road moment?
- What might be an idol in your life leading you down a wrong path? What do you love in this world that can easily distract you from your relationship with God?